Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i'm back

YES! I'm back! I actually planned to make a new blog that composed of my recorded podcast but I actually deleted it because of my not so good voice. Now, I'm back and ready to use this as my back up friend. ^_^ So I really wanted to tell everything, every little thing that is happening to me and happened to me but telling everything is the lesson that I've learned since I said goodbye last October 6, 2009. ^_^ I will not explain myself briefly but I'll just want you to know that this is not my diary but this is the way I see things both negative and positive.

Please be with me AS I NOTICE the unnoticeable.

Hindi ako tsismoso! Hindi rin ako pakialamero! at mas lalong hindi ako daldalero! AKO LANG AY ISANG SIMPLENG TAO NA NAGHAHANGAD NG PAGBABAGO. ^_^

1 comment:

Figaro Solomon said...

haha fail pala ang attempt mo sir