Friday, August 13, 2010

:-(

I would like to thank this week for letting me go back to my hobby (this! blogging) but on the other hand i would like to hate this week on what I've done a while ago. My mom talked to me and we had a discussion about our bill in maynilad and all of a sudden, she said that her sugar is still high and told me that with a teary eye. We already know that she has a Diabetes but we're just laughing it about because we know that she's so strong to handle that but what happened a while ago is the first time I've seen my mom feeling sad about her situation, I feel empathy.

I said that I hated this week because when she told that to me and looked to me eye to eye, I turned my head into the computer. I want to hug her and to to comfort her but I can't. I can't because I need to be strong; I can't because I know that I also can't handle that dramatic scene.

(sigh)