Tuesday, August 17, 2010

79

i hate numbers, i hate mathematics, i hate algebra, i hate geometry, i hate trigonometry, i hate chemistry, and i hate physics.

i super hate those subjects because of the confusion that they gave me and giving me. i'm really not fun of computing and analyzing problems, it leads me to negative vibes and being so stupid in solving. i really don't have the passion with numbers, we are opposite and i really hate it but being opposite with numbers makes me think the statement, "opposite attracts." we really had a an attraction, an attraction of negativity.

enough of being bitter with numbers, i have a story and here it is. Yesterday we met our our prof in physics and we had a session in morning and afternoon. In our morning session i received the result of my midterm examination and guess what, i git 30/75. actually, hindi na ako nagulat because i know that i'll be failing but really gave my best that's why there's sadness in me (you can't pull it out). we also computed our midterm grade and thank God because i got 78.8, in short 79! i'm not the type of person who is really concern with my grades but i always give my best shot. so that's what happened in the morning session. in our afternoon session we had a task sheet. a task sheet is always given to us every after the topic, but as we start the task sheet out professor called me and he let me bring my stuffs. she let me ask questions and then i grab the opportunity i asked everything that i need to ask.

to my beloved professor in physics, Ms. Maria Eliza P. Cruz, super than you po.

being in a wrong situation doesn't mean you'll be failing, sometimes it depends on the people you are with.